UK Familiarisation Driver Training
Our UK familiarisation driver training is a practical course covering all the elements an employee driving for business or pleasure on UK roads will need. Our driver trainer will cover a variety of traffic conditions, different road types and deal with areas most commonly leading to accidents.
- Practical training carried out in the vehicle the driver will be using
- This course also looks at the cultural differences between driving in the UK and in driver’s home country.
- The laws governing driving on British roads (The Highway Code)
- Road signs and markings
- Junctions, including roundabouts and use of signals
- Cover a variety of roads, including motorways
- Parking and maneuvering exercises
- Eco driving techniques
The length of this course is dependent on the experience of the driver.
On completion of this course the driver will have a clearer understanding of how to drive safely and confidently on UK roads.
The driver will receive a comprehensive de-brief, with advice on how to improve their standard of drive. A written report will also be produced for the employer.