Pre-Employment Driving Assessments
Our 1.5 hour, pre-Employment Driving Assessments are designed to assess potential new employees driving abilities, before an offer of employment is made.
Fleet Driving Solutions pre-employment driving assessments include the following:
- A brief summary of the applicants driving experience
- Validation and verification of the drivers licence directly with the DVLA
- Driver confirms and signs they legally and medically fit to drive
- Driver must be able to read (with glasses or contact lenses, if necessary) a car number plate made after 1 September 2001 from 20 metres
- Familiarisation of vehicle they will be driving on the assessment
- An on the road driving assessment, covering a variety of roads and situations
- A number of manoeuvres and risk assessing exercises
Once the assessment is completed a written report will be given to the employer.
As with all our programmes, we can design this assessment to suit the needs of your business.