Induction Driving Training
Driver induction is a fundamental part of fleet risk management. All new drivers should undergo a thorough induction process before they are authorised to drive a company vehicle. Normally this course is run over half a day but can be extended to suit the requirements of the individual/ Company
Fleet Driving Solutions Induction training includes the following
- Driver responsibilities
- Vehicle familiarisation
- Manoeuvring/reversing exercises
- Vehicle checks and fault reporting
- Accident reporting procedure
- Personal & vehicle security
- Breakdown and other emergency procedures
- Risk assessing
- In Vehicle Technology
- Mobile phone policy
- On road drive, including driving manoeuvres
A comprehensive de-brief will follow the induction with a tailored plan to reduce key risk areas. A written report will also be produced on completion of the induction for the employer.
As with all our programmes, we can design an Induction program to suit the needs of your business.